I've been lucky enough to see and be part of many stories
Some stories might be shareable in person. The areas/industries where I participated were focused on:
- Understanding merchants for opportunities in financial services
- Volunteering activity with DMI to understand the value and measure the value of design (download PDF)
- Portable video services
- Building team experience in remote teams through real-time communication
- Determining the cultural implications of an intrapreneurial culture.
- Empowering women in low income countries
- In-Store observations for improvements in the overall retail experience
- Redefining living spaces in Mumbai
- Rethinking retirement planning for the baby boomers in the US (AARP)
- Eating and drinking on the go
- Understanding Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
- Launching a shampoo brand from scratch in Peru
Public speaking, teaching and workshop facilitation are also part of my personal stories.